Simone, Milan, 33 years old, few words but good eye.
– Remember your first picture?
A color picture of a mountain lake.
- What was your first camera?
Aa canon at1 manual.
- If there wasn’t photography in your life, where would you be now?
I don’t know, maybe the cinema or food.
- Choose one of your photos and tell us the story behind it.
In this shot (the first picture in gallery) there are 3 stories and 3 different lives simultaneously, the place is a fast food restaurant in London, the 3 characters are: the homeless man deep in thought, the couple on the left and the cleaning boy.
- Tell me who was one of your masters and the name of a photographer to follow on your advice.
I believe I haven’t had one in particular, there are many photographers that I take as a reference and are undoubtedly masters. William Egglestone, Martin Parr, Luigi Ghirri, Nan Goldin and Robert Frank, among the youngest I really like Alessandro Zuek Simonetti and Boogie. I suggest to follow one of my friends, Pierpaolo De Angelis
A necessary clarification: the images below are adapted to the layout of the website, so they may differ in cut and quality to the original photographs.