- Remember your first picture?
Absolutely not, will surely have been some pictures on a school trip.
- What was your first camera?
A compact nikon, I don’t remember which model. The first reflex was a canon 40d.
- If there wasn’t photography in your life, where would you be now?
Certainly not in Italy.
- Choose one of your photos and tell us the story behind it.
(The first picture in the gallery) I was with my best friends in Tonale, searching for some scenic spots. Prepare the inrun of this structure has been a hard work, short chase and counterslope, high wooden rail and moreover thae bad late-season snow. But in the end I’d say it was worth it!
- Tell me who was one of your masters and the name of a photographer to follow on your advice. Cole Barash
for his shots and riders he makes video with, Jill Greenberg
and Dave Hill
for all the work they do in the preparation of the shooting and post-production. They are photographers to follow, absolutely!
A necessary clarification: the images below are adapted to the layout of the website, so they may differ in cut and quality to the original photographs.