- Remember your first picture?
A pomegranate, with the skin cracked from the cold, the red beans as the fiery sunset in the background.
- What was your first camera?
Minolta digital compact 3.2 megapixel.
- If there wasn’t photography in your life, where would you be now?
I don’t think that the place would change anything, everywhere photography is possible. I think I would miss a stimulus, a passion, a quest that makes my life much better.
- Choose one of your photos and tell us the story behind it.
This picture (the first in the gallery) comes from the desire to combine two passions: photography and cooking. I went to the market, I bought different vegetables to experiment where the cut would be more effective. I sharpened the knives. The potato contaminated with soil created the dust effect I was looking for.
- Tell me who was one of your masters and the name of a photographer to follow on your advice.
With regret, am self-taught. I sought inspiration from photos of others and I hope to meet with a teacher. I recommend to follow Gabriele Basilico
A necessary clarification: the images below are adapted to the layout of the website, so they may differ in cut and quality to the original photographs.